Saturday, June 20, 2015

New planner!!!

I've never had a real planner before.  This is my first, and I have to say, so far, I LOVE IT!

It's a Filofax, A5 Monochrome that I got through Amazon. 

I wasn't thrilled with the inserts that came with it.  Don't get me wrong, they worked fine, I just wanted something that looked a little more me.

I used one of my Get Messy journal pages as my dashboard landing page.  I love it.  I love it SO much!

I looked around for a while at different inserts that I could buy and print, but couldn't find anything that really felt right for me.  Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of beautiful inserts out there.  I just found that for me, they were too busy, or had too many sections that I knew I wouldn't end up using.

Photoshop to the rescue!

I made myself dividers, cut them out with my silhouette and laminated them.  Then I made all my little inserts and printed them out here at home.  I was really not into the idea of cutting all of those sheets to size a few at a time, so I took them over to Staples and had them cut there.  They have a fancy machine that can cut a big stack all at once, so everything is all the same size.  Perfect!

I ended up just watching a little TV that night after the kids were in bed, and punched all my sheets out.

I have to say, I love the way it turned out.  I filmed a quick little walk-through video of the planner.  Hope you like it!



xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment