Sunday, February 15, 2015

Look deeper

The idea for this page just sort of came to me this morning.  I had created the background the other day, but wasn't happy with it, so I figured I'd let it be a while.  I knew that eventually something would come to me.  And if nothing else, there's always glue :-)   huh? What pages? that's just a really thick one


The background is just a mess of gesso and acrylic paint.  The tags are from Studio Calico.  I made them all black in photoshop and used the print and cut feature to cut them out with the silhouette.  I think I ended up doing three sheets of them.  God bless that little machine.  The thought of cutting all of those tags out by hand would be enough to abandon the idea altogether. 

I wrote out the words lightly with a pencil, then traced and filled it all in with my PITT pens.  Not the most elaborate and technique-filled of pages out there, but I'm happy with it.  :-)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment